Episode 05 -Essential habits for Speak English Fluently (Special Episode)
Topics discussed in this episode:
1) Need to practice little by little
- You can’t do 100 push ups in one day.
- You can’t run 10KM in one day.
- You might need daily practice to do those kinds of stuff, so for the English.
2) Get an Idea about how much English you use now and what are you doing to improve
- Ex – Can I understand a TV show? Can I talk with my collins? Can I talk about the cultural problem in my country?
3) Positive thinking. (Mindset is the most important thing)
- Be positive about small things.
- Ex- I had a really busy day today, but however I’ve managed to listen to an English Podcast.
4) Fit English into your daily life.
- Ex – At least think in English (Oh! I’m so thirsty, now I need to drink some water)
5) Speak with someone at least once a week.
- Ex- If you don’t go to the gym regularly you will lose your mussels.Same thing with the English. (Best solution – play online games, call customer care and choose the language to English)
- If you are not practicing you are losing it.
Episode Link: https://anchor.fm/brainyhunt/episodes/Essential-habits-for-Speak-English-Fluently—Special-Episode-Ep-05-eicv1l
- Rate and Review this podcast on apple podcast (or any other podcast listening app)
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter
- Share this podcast